file Вопрос Where are you going to get further education? Why?

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад #1 от admin
Ex.2b, page 258. Where are you going to get further education? Why? How many students in your class are going to stay at school?
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #2 от dovydenko
I’m going to get my further education at a College, preparing students for admission to Institute. I hope I will earn more than 200$ a month. Most of my classmates are going to follow my example, I mean to enter a College.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
I am afraid that for Nastya it's easier to say than done. It is definetly not so easy to make a decision for me. I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with my marks, that's why I'm going to tenth form. I dream of working somewhere where I will be helpful.  I want to feel like I'm doing something important.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #4 от gaponenko-tanya
I’m going to become a science worker . It has always been my dream job, because I’ll be on the Internet all day  and night long.  But my parents want me to get an apprenticeships. I’m into biology and chemistry because I like doing experiments.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #5 от СтомаАнна
I dream of becoming a traveller because I will be able to learn something new while travelling. I hope l'll earn more 220$ a month. I'am going to stay at school for tenth form because the idea of getting further education at college is not the best one for me. But many of my classmates are not going to stay at school. They are eager to leave it as soon as possible.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #6 от КуливарМихаил
My dream is to become a cook. Being a cook means that I will be able to try new dishes. I am going to stay at school for the next two years: 10-th and 11-th forms. If I pass my exams successfully, I will be able to go to uni then.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #7 от Polina-Kobec-facebook
I Dream of being a good designer. I like to create different compositions, making something new. I'm going to get my further education at a college, getting some practical skills for my future job. I hope I'll earn more than 1000 rub. Most of my classmates approve my deсision.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.374 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Вчера: 51
На этой неделе: 429
На прошлой неделе: 560

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking