file Вопрос How to cope with dissapointing marks at school?

Больше
6 мес. 2 нед. назад - 6 мес. 2 нед. назад #1 от admin
Ex.5d, page 254. Your friend is disappointed with his/her marks at school. Give him/her advice on how to cope with the problem. Use phrases not only from this lesson, but from Lesson 1, too.

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
6 мес. 2 нед. назад - 6 мес. 2 нед. назад #2 от vladagorskaya
My classmate Sergey can not cope with the problem of getting disappointing marks. He needs to participate in classroom activities - listen to the teacher's and classmates’ answers, respond to the questions which are asked in the lesson.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 2 нед. назад - 6 мес. 2 нед. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
I completely agree with Vlada. Her advice might be a good idea, but I would like to add my own one. For example, my classmate Denis is always cheating at school because of his lazyness. He is so lazy that he leaves his homework till the last minute! The best thing he could do is eliminate any distractions and concentrate on doing his homework. He might please himself with a small candy after sucessful homework. This small gift will encourage his intrest in learning English.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 2 нед. назад - 6 мес. 2 нед. назад #4 от КуливарМихаил
My friend is facing some problems at school every day, such as getting him homework done (He copies someone else's homework).
I will advise him to follow small rules, such as:
  • You should talk to your parents and tell them about everything;
  • What you realy need to do is to tell your teacher about it;
  • Think about to call to the helpline;
I hope you will follow these tips. That might work.

Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
6 мес. 2 дн. назад - 5 мес. 6 дн. назад #5 от КоцурАлеся
Some of my classmates give up when they get bad marks. Don't feel as if you are a terrible person or a person unable to cope with the problems  when you get bad marks. You should calm down (relax) and get higher mark in the next lesson. So I think it will be a good idea if you form a group to study together helping each other.
Спасибо сказали: admin

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.356 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 1
Вчера: 51
На этой неделе: 430
На прошлой неделе: 560

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking