question-circle Вопрос How to cope with school problems?

Больше
6 мес. 2 нед. назад #1 от admin
admin создал тему: How to cope with school problems?
Ex.6b, page 250. Make a list of problems you have to deal with at school.  Discuss the problems and give each other advice how to cope with them. Use the phrases below.
Giving advice 
You could / should talk to your parents. Why don’t you join a school club? What you really need to do is to tell your teacher about it. Have you thought of calling the helpline? The
best thing you can do is to be friendly.
Accepting advice (принятие совета). What / That’s a good idea! That might work. It might be a good idea. I think I’ll take your advice.
Rejecting advice (отвержение совета) 
That’s easier said than done! I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t think so. That’s all very well for you to say, but ...
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #2 от КуливарМихаил
I am facing some problems at school, such as:
  • getting my homework done (I copy someone ele's homework);
  • being lazy (I can't cope with my lazyness myself);
  • being unable to manage time (I leave my homework till the last minute).
I thought about caling the helpline, but I think now that my classmates will help me and give me the right advice about how to cope with the problem.

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 6 мес. 1 нед. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
Hi, Misha. In my opinion, what you really need to do is to stop wasting your time and eliminate any distractions from your life. Why don't you start keeping a dairy or a time manager? It will help you become more organized in your life. And don't forget about your bad habits, it's highly important for you to put an end to your lazyness and cope with it. If you're addicted to the Internet then you should talk about it with your parents. Whey will put a parental control on your computer and you will have enough time for doing your homework.
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 1 нед. назад - 5 мес. 4 нед. назад #4 от dovydenko
dovydenko ответил в теме How to cope with school problems?
My classmates Vlad skips his classes. Not to be disappointed with his marks, he needs to consult a phychologist and have a talk theraphy. But the best way in my opinion is to fall out with some of his friends to avoid their negative impact on his behavior.

Больше
5 мес. 4 нед. назад - 5 мес. 4 нед. назад #5 от КоцурАлеся
Good morning Zhenya. I think your pieces of advice are  really helpfull. But I want to add a piece of my mind to your tips. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be in good mood. It is really important to not be under the weather. So you will have more chance not to leave your homework till the last minute if you're in a good mood.
If you have problems with your homework and you do badly you've got to be brave and ask for help from your parents. I'm sure they can do something about your problem.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.341 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 12
Вчера: 105
На этой неделе: 117
На прошлой неделе: 560

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking