file Вопрос Do you prefer spending time with your family or with your friends?

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #1 от admin
Используйте в начале каждого своего аргумента дебатные фразы из рабочей тетради. Каждое предложение должно содержать хотя бы один речевой образец по всем изученным темам "Дружба" и "Семья". 

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #2 от КуливарМихаил
I am absolutely sure that spending time with family is better than with friends because they will always lend you a helping hand, but friends may let the cat out of the bag

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
I'm afraid I can't agree with Misha. In my opinion friends are more important than a family. Teenagers feel safe and confident talking with friends. Friends don't tell you what to do or where to go and don't lecturinge you several times a day. Life is not the same without friends in it. 

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #4 от КорзунНастя
I think spending time with family is better than hanging out with friends.
You know that bad friends can teach you bad things, but your family will stop you from making mistakes.
Don't you understand that friends will come and go but your family will always be your family? 
I agree
that friends can leave,  and family will give you a helping hand and they will always be your shoulder to cry on

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #5 от КулешСофия
I don't agree with Misha. Friends are more important than a family for a teenager. In my opinion friends don't tell you what to do or where to go, they don't lecture you, the don't  shout at you. Friends give us moments of happiness and joy. Friendship is a great treasure.  As for me friends don't tell you what to do or where to go, they don't lecture you, the don't shout at you.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #6 от БалмаковаЕлизавета
I'm afraid I can't agree with Zhenya. In my opinion spending time with my family is more useful than with friends because me parents can give me useful advice. My mum is the person who gives me a shoulder to cry on. Friends play a big role in our lives but family always comes first. In a good healthy family friends never go first.
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #7 от ilha.dallas
Misha, I am not sure you are right. If your friends can let the cat out of the bag, they are not your true friends. They are only acquaintances for you.
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #8 от vladagorskaya
 I believe  that spending time with family is more important  than with friends.  My family are the people who stop me from making mistakes,  always take care of me,  will never criticize me for my choice.  In my opinion,  friends will not always be able to lend a helping hand,  as parents will do. Sad to say, but I am not sure if they always do the same,  because I don't know everything about them.They may let the cat out of the bag. Of course, there are true friends who will call just to see how you are doing,  and they are good listeners. But I want to say that you can only rely on your family,  because your life is not the same without them.
That's what I think.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
1 год 7 мес. назад - 1 год 7 мес. назад #9 от НайденкоКарина
I think it's better to spend free time with friends than with family because it's more interesting than sitting and listening to how  your parents teach you life. But friends do not always lend a helping hand in difficult times, while parents may not always understand your problems. I have never understood now it is to be alone because it is so boring. If you are alone you should better spend your free time with  like-minded people. Go to the cinema together , it will bring you closer.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.479 секунд
Сегодня: 7
Вчера: 21
На этой неделе: 86
На прошлой неделе: 121

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking