question-circle Вопрос 9-17 What is "a true friend" in your classmates' opinion?

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #1 от admin
Используйте фразы "абсолютна уверена", "по её мнению", "думает, что" и т.д. Не забудьте хоть раз включить текст вопроса в косвенной речи вначале вашего отчета. Типа "По мнению Ильи, настоящий друг - тот, кто ... (или настоящего друга делает способность протянуть тебе руку помощи, позвонить просто так... , он может позвонить тебе, он всегда протянет тебе руку помощи ... )
Спасибо сказали: КорзунНастя

Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 6 мес. назад #2 от КорзунНастя
My best friend is Liza. We have been friends since our childhood. What makes Lisa a good friend? Lisa will always lend me a  helping hand in difficult times. But in her opinion, a true friend is a person who will share his/her life with her. A true friend will stop you from making mistakes. I am absolutely sure Liza will do the same.  But i think a true friend should call you just to see how me you are doing, but not only when he wants you to hang out with him. Your life is not the same without your true friend, so isn't mine. My life isn't the same without Liza!!!
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 6 мес. назад #3 от gaponenko-tanya
My best friend is Zhenya. We have much in common. She always tells me the truth and i do the same. I can give her a hug.  I usually try to give her advice. That is why she is my best friend. She will always stop me from making a mistake.
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 6 мес. назад #4 от КуливарМихаил
My best friend is Pasha. He always tells me the truth and i do the same. He will always stop me from making a mistake. We support each other. We have much in common. Pasha  will always lend me a helping hand and won't let the cat out of the bag. He calls me and we talk with him how about are we doing.
He will always stop me from making a mistake. - это уже Гапоненко татьяна написала в своем сообщение. Правила форума - не повторять написанное до вас, только новые речевые фразы. Повторять можно в том случае, если ты хочешь вступить в дебаты и выразить несогласие с написанным.
We have much in common. - это Корзун Настя писала.

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 6 мес. назад #5 от КулешСофия
 My best friend is Nastia. She always helps me to work through my mistakes and stops me from making them. It is so nice to have a person you can rely on. What makes us good friends? We will always lend a helping hand to each other.That's why my life is not the same without Nastia. We don't have to live in each others pockets. There's nothing like laughing and smiling to bring us together. Nastia will always help me with my homework. She is a good and reliable friend.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
4 года 6 мес. назад - 4 года 5 мес. назад #6 от БалмаковаЕлизавета
My best friend is Sofia. She always gives me a helping hand. She calls me just to see how I'm doing, but not when she wants me to help her. :))) She always tells me the truth. I have a lot of Sofia's photos and have her face in my head. She is a real beauty for me. But I like her not for her appearance, I love her for her personality.  I feel safe and secure with her because I know she cares about me. We  discuss everything together and share secrets. We always trust each other and support each other. The main secret of our true friendship is understanding. Sofia is the best friend for me.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.348 секунд
Сегодня: 1
Вчера: 96
На этой неделе: 376
На прошлой неделе: 579

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking