question-circle Вопрос What are your favorite items of clothing?

Больше
5 мес. 1 нед. назад - 4 мес. 2 нед. назад #1 от admin
Оpen your wardrobe and look at the clothes you have. Describe three items that you like most. Use as many details as possible in your description from exercise 2c, 2e, page 84. Explain why you like these items. In the end ask your classmates about their favorite clothes.
Обязательно использовать фразы из закладки 9-40 3-фразы. Использованные речевые образцы выделите жирным шрифтом. Ваша задача не повторять фразы, сказанные уже до вас. Поэтому можно иногда пофантазировать.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 мес. 2 дн. назад - 4 мес. 1 день назад #2 от КоцурАлеся
Hi, girls! I would like to share the idea of my dream dress with you. It's perfect for hot or warm spring days. It's short so that your legs aren't hot. This simple but elegant dress hasn't got a collar, buttons or a zip what makes this outfit simple. The pink colour and the floral pattern which goes from top to bottom make it look so exciting. This treasure is a fad this seasonBoys, beware!
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
4 мес. 2 дн. назад - 4 мес. 1 день назад #3 от Ilha. dallas
My first favorite piece of clothing is a BAGGY sweater with long SLEEVES.The second favorite one is a jacket that has got a ZIP. There is a HOOD on the jacket that protects me from the wind in any weather.

Больше
4 мес. 2 дн. назад - 4 мес. 1 день назад #4 от vladagorskaya

There are a lot of items of clothing in my wardrobe that I wear, but among them there is an outfit that looks really very good. The top is a beautiful white silk blouse. There is a collar and buttons of contrasting colors. The bottom consists of  tight black leather trousers. There are pockets, a button as well as a zip. The trousers are a good math to the top. This outfit is ideal both for school and for work.

Больше
4 мес. 2 дн. назад - 4 мес. 1 день назад #5 от КаринаНайденко
I have got one item of clothing, which is my favorite. It's а baggy black sweater decorated with words. The design is simple: no hood, pockets or collar. I can wear it both at school and for a walkWhen it gets cold, it is warm and comfortable.

Больше
4 мес. 1 день назад - 4 мес. 1 день назад #6 от КуливарМихаил
Hello. I will tell you about three of my favorite items of clothing. The first thing is my cool  black jacket. The second thing are my favorite  baggy jeans made of plain material. The last one are my boots . I wear these things everyday. Both for school and for a day out at the cinema "Belarus". Girls, beware!!!

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.360 секунд
Администратор сайта - Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com
Сегодня: 3
Вчера: 13
На этой неделе: 3
На прошлой неделе: 108

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking