question-circle Вопрос My friend behaves in ways which are unlike her usual behavior

Больше
4 нед. 4 ч. назад - 4 нед. 4 ч. назад #1 от Jane
I worry as I have several questions about my friend and I have no one to talk to as I am afraid to spoil everything.  My friend started missing classes and I don’t know why.
At school she says she is ill but she doesn’t stay at home and  parents don’t know anything. She tells me nothing. She is avoiding me and Sarah and is hanging out with the older
girls. I am afraid that something went wrong and I don’t understand what exactly.
She sometimes does strange things.  Like asking for money without explaining what she needs it for. Or she once said I could buy her new jeans. She knew I liked them a lot but she loved her new jeans so much too! I refused and she was unhappy about it.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 нед. 4 ч. назад #2 от psychologist
There may be different reasons for her behaviour but there is one thing I am afraid of. Your friend might be becoming a drug addict. If you go to our sight you will find a wider
list of signs of addiction. Analyse them and write to me back as soon as possible. We don’t really have any time to waste!

Больше
1 нед. 4 дн. назад - 6 дн. 20 ч. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
Dear Jane, I'm afraid I have to agree that your friend may has got an addiction problem. It may be not only a drug addiction, but a tobacco addiction, an alcohol addiction and a sniffing glue or petrol addiction. To my mind, she is doing it to relax and feel more like an adult. Never try whatever drug she is using! Try to talk to her in a friendly normal tone of voice. Maybe, she needs your help and she's afraid to tell you about it.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.217 секунд
Администратор сайта - Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com
Сегодня: 6
Вчера: 10

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking