file Вопрос What are your predictions about the future of global communication?

Больше
1 мес. 3 дн. назад #1 от admin
Exercise 3b, page 241. Write your predictions about the future of global communication.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 нед. 4 дн. назад - 3 нед. 3 дн. назад #2 от КоцурАлеся
In the future I think there will be flying cars, robots instead of pets and an exciting stuff like teleport. There are no plants, woods or grass in the future. Only metal or stones. Our life will be built on technologies. I think we will have overpopulation on the Earth and we will need to find the other planet to live. Thanks for teleport and modern technologies we will arrive and live on the Mars.
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Больше
3 нед. 3 дн. назад #3 от admin

Alesya, you havent written about the ways we'll use to communicate in the future! Will they change a lot?

Больше
3 нед. 2 дн. назад - 3 нед. 2 дн. назад #4 от Polina-Kobec-facebook
In the future I think there will be electromobiles, robots, which will read the minds of other people and last, but not least, teleporters. All these inventions will make our lives better and give us a lot  of new opportunities . We will be able to do whatever we want and our life will become easier and much simpler thanks to these inventions.
Спасибо сказали: admin

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.341 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 24
Вчера: 30
На этой неделе: 252
На прошлой неделе: 522

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking