file Вопрос What are the advantages of the modern means of communication?

Больше
1 мес. 4 дн. назад - 3 нед. 6 дн. назад #1 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
My opinion differs from my classmate's one. Nastya  thinks that the phone is the the best and the most convenient means of communication which we use. In my opinion with the phone appearing in our lives we have become more stupid. For example, my classmate is mobile-addicted. He uses the mobile phone as a cure for boredom, but this pastime dominates in his life. He has been dealing with this addiction since 5-th form. Is that phone exiting to make him completely forget about the reality? I don't think so. Did you know what this simple means of communication could be dangerous too? Spending all your time on telephone may lead to stress and even problems with sleep. I can say that mobile phones are wolves in sheep's clothing. This addiction doesn't show any physical symptoms, but can affect you psychologically.
Спасибо сказали: admin, gaponenko-tanya

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 нед. 4 дн. назад - 3 нед. 4 дн. назад #2 от gaponenko-tanya
From my point of view the mobile phone is the future of technology. Because it may contain a navigation system and if you get lost just use it. You can play and download games and send text masseges to faraway friends. And I love my mobile phone even if other people disagree. But I use the phone during my classes at school and this harmful habit is bad for my progress at school.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.348 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 22
Вчера: 30
На этой неделе: 250
На прошлой неделе: 522

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking