question-circle Вопрос When and how do you use the computer and the Internet???

Больше
1 мес. 2 дн. назад - 1 мес. 2 дн. назад #1 от admin
Ex.5a,b, page 227. Describe your day from morning till night. When do you use the computer and the Internet?
Think what you can do to make the experience healthy and useful every time you use a computer or the Internet. Use the table below.
Time | What I do, how I use the computer | How to make the activity healthy for the mind and the body
Гости могут писать сообщения, войдя на сайт через свои социальные аккаунты (без регистрации) - вверху справа красная иконка выдвижного меню. 
Спасибо сказали: КуливарМихаил

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 мес. 8 ч. назад - 1 мес. 8 ч. назад #2 от КоцурАлеся
I use the Internet from the early morning to the late evening. The Internet and the computer make our life better. The PC helps me find information. In the morning when I want to cook something I find a recipe in the Internet. The PC is the tool of communication. I am on distant education now. I communicate with my classmmates and the English teacher on the site учпортал.бел. Moreover the Internet gives me an opportunity to keep in touch with my friends every time I need, whenever and whereever .  I should keep my body fit beeing on the quarantine. That is why I join online fitness classes and exercise every day. When I have free time I spend it watching films or serials on the computer. The Internet and the computer don't leave me cold during whole the day. But I follow some safty rules in my social life. I keep my passwords a secret and don't let anybody else use them. But I am want you to share the tips you're following with me.

Больше
3 нед. 5 дн. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
Of course, I'm agree with Alesya, but if I were in her shoes, I would use abilities, that Internet gives us in the different way. The Internet could encourage your interest of learning foreign languages, because the Internet offer unlimited opportunities to learn! But don't forget tof take a short break between studies. And i dont let this passtime dominate in my life, i use the computer only five hours a day.
Спасибо сказали: Natalya-Grigoreva-facebook

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.665 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Вчера: 24
На этой неделе: 207
На прошлой неделе: 507

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking