question-circle Вопрос What would you like to change in your life to make yourself healthier?

Больше
5 мес. 1 нед. назад #1 от admin
Share your plan on how you are going to improve your physical and mental health. 

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 мес. 4 дн. назад - 3 мес. 22 ч. назад #2 от КорзунНастя
I am going to improve my health to change my life for the better. To do it I must lead a healthy lifestyle, drink plenty of water and  improve my psychological health.

Больше
4 мес. 4 дн. назад - 4 мес. 2 дн. назад #3 от gaponenko-tanya
There are many ways to improve your health. But here are only a few. The first one is sleep. You have to sleep not lees than 8 hours a day. Give up smoking or drinking if you do. Have you ever thought about jogging?  Jog will help you to relax. Eat more fruits and vegetables. They include a lot of vitamins which help you to feel well.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
4 мес. 3 дн. назад - 4 мес. 2 дн. назад #4 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
To improve my physical and mental health I would build my own healthy diet based on nutritious food and vitamins. We know that the only real cures come from food. But now important nutrients are missing in my daily diet, because I eat too much rich food - such as fatty meals now. Also, a good sleep is an important thing to be a healthy person. I would sleep 9 ¼ hours each night, because it's what teens need to function best
Спасибо сказали: admin

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.378 секунд
Администратор сайта - Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com
Сегодня: 2
Вчера: 13
На этой неделе: 2
На прошлой неделе: 108

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking