question-circle Вопрос Do you really think that "we are what we eat?"

Больше
4 нед. 16 ч. назад #1 от КорзунНастя
I like eating meat. Does it mean that I must look like a cow or a pig? Should I give up eating meat and start eating only vegetables and grass? But I don't like the idea of looking like a rabbit according to the proverb ... .  What should I do and eat then?
Спасибо сказали: admin

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 нед. 4 дн. назад - 2 нед. 5 дн. назад #2 от КулешСофия
Nastya, you should eat not only meat. Try to eat fruits, vegetables, dairy products, but not just meat. Dairy products are very important. They provide calcium which helps build strong bones and teeth. It's very important to eat at least 100-150 grams of fruit and the same amount of vegetables. Try to eat less, but several times a day. Eat less fats. Drink more water.  And eat less sweets.

Больше
3 нед. 4 дн. назад - 3 нед. 4 дн. назад #3 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
You write that you are afraid of being like a pig or a cow. But the author of this saying didn't literally mean that you would look like a cow or would be like a pig. It means only that we get protein from animals and vitamins are supplied by vegetables or fruits. Their nutrients stay in our bodies.  So enjoy your favorite food as you used doing it before and don't forget about the variety of food. :) 

Больше
3 нед. 12 ч. назад - 2 нед. 5 дн. назад #4 от КоцурАлеся
But what's bad about cows or pigs? I think they are cute... Well... What about your problem? I can say that eating a lot of ice cream can't cause great harm to your health or body...  and eating fruit or vegetables can't heal our health. Our body should get a certain amount of calories, protein, fat or vitamins. Eating healthy food doesn't mean that you'll a healthy person with a fit body, good hair and amusing skin. And I disagree that our body doesn't need a lot of fat. Woman's body should be provided with a lot of fat.  So, healthy food doesn't mean eating no crisps or your favorite sweets. It means to understand what you eat and why.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.258 секунд
Администратор сайта - Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com
Сегодня: 14
Вчера: 39

Самый активный юзер за сегодня 1:
Ilha. dallas
Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking