question-circle Вопрос How to become a healthier person

Больше
7 мес. 5 дн. назад #1 от admin
admin создал тему: How to become a healthier person
I want to become a healthier person, but I am a bit lazy by nature. I have tried to exercise ..., but every time as soon as took it up I gave it up. Will you give me a piece of your mind? Are there any other ways to improve my physical  health without doing sports?

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
7 мес. 4 дн. назад - 7 мес. 4 дн. назад #2 от gaponenko-tanya
I see, you  want to become a healthier person without doing sport... It's practically almost impossible ...
OK, let's think about your rest. You need to sleep more than 8 hours a day.  You shouldn't drink a lot of coffee because it contains caffeine.  
Don't forget about your mental health. You will relax while jogging. Smile a lot, because it makes you and other people happier.
But I highly recommend you doing exercises every day because it will make you more energetic and improve your physical health in the shortest and most effective way.
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 3 нед. назад - 6 мес. 3 нед. назад #3 от КоцурАлеся
Do you really want to become a healthier person without doing sports? In this case I would recommend you doing nothing for a short while, say, for about ten minutes. Staying in a dark, quiet place without having any stressful thoughts  (maybe with a cup of hot tea with cookies) will help you relax and forget about your job, school or other problems.
Positive emotions is a general thing in our life! Good mood will prolong your life and will make your living pleasant.
Be healthy!
Спасибо сказали: admin, КуливарМихаил

Больше
6 мес. 3 нед. назад - 6 мес. 3 нед. назад #4 от КуливарМихаил
If you are a little lazy by nature you should eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables. This is your key to health. It will (believe me, do) keep your body nice and fit.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
6 мес. 3 нед. назад - 6 мес. 2 нед. назад #5 от КосенковаИра
You need to sleep-10 hours a day to stay awake. Eating more fruits and vegetables will make you healthier . Drinking more fresh water will lower the risk of headaches and diseases. Smiling and laughing a lot will re-energize you. You should rest for a short period of time (not less than 10 minutes) to go through the day. These tips will help you be healthier if you follow them.
Спасибо сказали: admin

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.248 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 25
Вчера: 32
На этой неделе: 85
На прошлой неделе: 246

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking