file Вопрос Compare the problems of your school with those in the other schools abroad

Больше
1 мес. 3 нед. назад #1 от admin
Exercise 2b, page 265. What do you think about the schools above and their students?
Exercise 2c, page 265. Compare the problems of your school with those in the text.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 мес. 2 нед. назад #2 от СемидоцкаяЕвгения
In my opinion, our Belorussian schools don't have any problems at all: education in Belarus is free for everyone and both men and women have equal rights to education. But the biggest part of my classmates will disagree with me. They are dissapointed with everyrhing in our school. They are constanlly finding problems everyday, such as short breaks and higher prices in the school's canteen. These problems are nothing compared to those ones in most developing countries.
My peers are too selfish, because children in Africa have much bigger problems, then we do.
Спасибо сказали: admin

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 мес. 2 нед. назад #3 от gaponenko-tanya
The school in Colombia faces the problem of a lack of roads to school, so people use steel cables that connect one side of the valley with the other, and it's the only way for them to communicate with the outside world. People can't build bridges for the reason of not having money.
My school has enough money not  to fall apart. There are many teachers at school and they don't  have to jump from class to class. We have good classes equiped with all modern facilities.

Больше
1 мес. 2 нед. назад - 1 мес. 2 нед. назад #4 от Grinvald
What was surprising for me that the children in those schools feel uncomfortable and even risk their lives to get to school. We have all conveniences at our school. And as a result some of us have no desire to learn. But those children in Columbia and South Africa are eager to learn. I respect these pupils and I have to follow their example. They make me think that I don't appreciate what I have got.

• Не допустимо: создать новую тему.
  • Не допустимо: ответить.
  • Не допустимо: добавить вложения.
  • Не допустимо: редактировать ваше сообщение.
Время создания страницы: 0.286 секунд
Обратная связь: +375293034560, 3034560@gmail.com Григорьева Наталья Николаевна, учитель англ.яз. "ГУО СШ №7 г.Речицы".
Сегодня: 5
Вчера: 8
На этой неделе: 73
На прошлой неделе: 74

Real time web analytics, Heat map tracking